Welcome

Welcome To My Blog

Senin, 11 Juni 2012

Have a boring time

Huft,, boring. Its time  make me dizzy, I am very boring for a long time. And the poor this is a start from the holiday. Ouch,,, :(, okey let  me tell about my activity no one for going or walking can make me feel better. I think I need  friends to more talks,, I miss everyone who kind to me, I miss them. Where are they going to go???  Reading, Watching, Listening, or Bloging no one hhhha :'(.  Sometimes If I boring, I spent time to shoping and now I have not much money to buy anything I like Or maybe I miss someone,,haahaa. What a foolish me. I hope the Holy Quran can make me feel better. Maybe the first I must make a planning and schedule, okey lets a begin. Start from I finished writing this and reading a Holy Quran :). If you have boring, are you doing for freedom yourself?? 


Tidak ada komentar: